Why I decided to study the bachelor of Community Development at UnADM?
![]() |
| http://tinyurl.com/y9pu6eay |
I decided
to study the bachelor in community development at UnADM because for some time I
have been doing tasks related to the disciplinary field that I would like to
professionalize and continue through various social projects through the
creation of a civil association, mainly related to The building of healthy and
peaceful environments based on the human rights and life skills approach, as
well as on the goals of sustainable development from a critical standpoint.
Some of the basic principles that make up my activities in this regard are to facilitate processes of empowerment and self-sustainability with communities, as well as collaboration, co-responsibility and positive interdependence. I believe that UNADM will facilitate the construction of the knowledge and the development of the skills, attitudes and values necessary to give a better support to the community activities that I am interested in and which are part of my personal and professional life project, Also enriching my work as a university professor.
Some of the basic principles that make up my activities in this regard are to facilitate processes of empowerment and self-sustainability with communities, as well as collaboration, co-responsibility and positive interdependence. I believe that UNADM will facilitate the construction of the knowledge and the development of the skills, attitudes and values necessary to give a better support to the community activities that I am interested in and which are part of my personal and professional life project, Also enriching my work as a university professor.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario